Saturday, March 26, 2011

LENT Week 4

Sunday, March 27
     JESUS WALKS ON THE WATER    Matthew 14: 22-36
"Take courage!  It is I.  Don't be afraid."

Monday, March 28
     CLEAN AND UNCLEAN    Matthew 15: 1-20
"Listen and understand.  What goes into a man's mouth does not make him 'unclean', but what comes out of his mouth, that is what makes him 'unclean.'"

Tuesday, March 29
     JESUS PREDICTS HIS DEATH   Matthew 16: 21-28
Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me Satan!  You are a stumbling block to me, you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

Wednesday, March 30
     THE TRANSFIGURATION   Matthew 17: 1-13
While he was speaking, a bright cloud enveloped them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is my son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.  Listen to him!"

Thursday, March 31
     THE GREATEST IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN     Matthew 18: 1-9
"I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.  Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven."

Friday, April 1
  A BROTHER WHO SINS AGAINST YOU      Matthew 18: 15-20
"For where two or three come together in my name, there I am with them."

Saturday, April 2
  SIN FAITH DUTY    Luke 17: 1-10
"So watch yourselves.  If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him.  If he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times comes back to you and says, 'I repent,' forgive him."

No comments:

Post a Comment